Sunday, November 16, 2008

A New Form of Reading Homework!

Hello Read180 students!
If you have gotten this far, you are close to venturing into a new way of doing your reading homework.
Starting the week of November 17th, you can count one homework (worth 30 minutes) if you read my blog and make a constructive comment about the blog or blog question of the week.
Are you game?

Week 1 Question: Do you think reading blogs is meaningful homework? Why or Why Not?

I look forward to read your responses.
Remember, you must enter a comment or it doesn't count as homework.
Also, don't forget to enter it on your reading log.

Ms. Green

14 comments:

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Hi Ms. Green. I love the idea of going to your blog for homework. Ellen

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Dear Ms. Green,
I love your incredible reading class. This is the best homework since apple pie was invented.
Laura

marco said...

This is the greatest reading blog. I never had this for homework this semester.

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Marco, you are the first student to try this new reading homework! Congratulations! Ms. Green

Unknown said...

Hi Ms.Green i think this is a good idea because it is it a good way to read and not turn the page.


p.s I like pie
austin

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Austin,
I liked your clever response. What kind of pie do you like? I like apple pie. But, I would give up pie any day to eat ice cream.
Ms. Green

Unknown said...

from.jon
i thank its is. because it is faster than reading 30 min. to.ms.green

Unknown said...

from.jon
i thank its is easy. because it is faster than reading 30 min. to.ms.green

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Jon,
I think you are awesome! I loved seeing you so focused this recess so you could do your homework!
Way to go!
Ms. Green

Unknown said...

hay ms.green you still haven pot games why.
sign.Tyler Lund

Ms. Green's Reading Spot said...

Hey, Tyler!
I have been a little busy with conferences today. Be patient. Have a good Thanksgiving.
Ms. Green

ilya said...

hey ms.green this is ilya i love your read 180 class..:[